Departure from Terminal 2
Postcode for Satellite Navigation: TW6 1EW
From the M25 exit at Junction 14, follow the signs for Terminals 1, 2 & 3.
Exit the tunnel, keep right, passing the Central Bus Station, join the final approach to Terminal 2 Go on the ramp up to Terminal 2 Departures & the Short Stay 2 car park.
Continue to keep right as the ramp will lead into the "Short stay car park level 4" entry barriers. Enter the from the far right barriers and follow the signs to zone “A-b”.
You will be met by one of our chauffeurs, who will have all your booking details.
- Departure from Terminal 3
- Postcode for Satellite Navigation: TW6 3QG
- Once you come out of the main entrance tunnel follow signs for 'TERMINAL 3 VALET DROP OFF'. As you come towards the terminal keep your vehicle in the right hand side lane. Park your vehicle in Lane 5 (furthest lane away from the Terminal Building) where the floor markings say 'PERMIT HOLDERS ONLY'. One of our chauffeurs will meet you there with all your booking details.
- Departure from Terminal 4
- Postcode for Satellite Navigation: TW6 3XA
- Once you arrive at Heathrow Airport area follow signs for 'TERMINAL 4 DEPARTURE DROPOFF'. As you go up the ramp towards Terminal 4, keep your vehicle in the left lane (Middle between the car park and the last lane to drop-off), and enter into LANE 3 (Furthest lane away from the terminal building). Park your vehicle at the end of this lane on the left hand side where the floor markings say 'PERMIT HOLDERS ONLY'. One of our chauffeurs will meet you there with all your booking details.
- Departure from Terminal 5
- Postcode for Satellite Navigation: TW6 2GA
- When you come up the main ramp towards the terminal building keep your vehicle in the right lane and follow signs for 'SHORT STAY Passenger pickup'. On that signage one particular lane will be marked as 'SHORT STAY LEVEL 4' AVIS BUDGET (left lane) Follow that lane towards the end and you will come to a set of barriers which will record your vehicle in then proceed to the second set of barriers and take a ticket form the machine and make your way to ZONES R&S. Park in the designated areas marked 'OFF AIRPORT MEET & GREET' where one of our chauffeurs will meet you with all your booking details.
- A vehicle inspection and check of documents will be operated. You must leave your keys to your valet.
- After inspection, your valet will drive your vehicle to the secure car park.