Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport Parking : Parking can be a smooth experience if you select TravelCar as your trusted parking partner. We have the cheapest parking rates in the region. We are fully present at the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. Our parking lots are offsite, away from the hustle and bustle of the airport. Keep in mind that we are just about ten minutes away from the airport terminals. We have frequent shuttles that operate between our offsite parking lots and the airport terminals.
In New Orleans, we are available at the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, surrounding cities and business districts. We are also stationed at seaports in the region, train stations, nearby hotels and airports near Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport.
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport Parking
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is a Class B international airport based about 16 miles from New Orleans. It is located in Jefferson Parish, State of Louisiana, in the United States of America. Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is the 37th busiest airport in the United States of America. In the State of Louisiana MSY is the most active, followed by Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport. The city of New Orleans owns and manages the airport. MSY stands on 1,500 acres of land.
MSY is also known as Moisant Field and New Orleans International Airport. The airport is a focus city of Allegiant Air. Airlines at MSY fly to Canada, Panama, Mexico, Germany, The United Kingdom, and The Dominican Republic. In 2017, Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport facilitated 111,689 aircraft operations and 12,009,512 passengers.
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport comes second after Schiphol International Airport in being the airport lying at only 1.4 meters above the sea level. Schiphol International Airport in the Netherlands lies at 3.4 meters below the sea level.
Significant international airports near MSY airport include Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, Nashville International Airport, Memphis International Airport, Hartsfield Jackson-Atlanta International Airport, and George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
The table below shows big cities with high population surrounding the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport.
|City||Distance from MSY|
|New Orleans, LA||11 miles|
|Houston, TX||306 miles|
|Garland, TX||432 miles|
|Austin, TX||448 miles|
|Memphis, TN||357 miles|
|Dallas, TX||436 miles|
|Atlanta, GA||436 miles|
|Birmingham, AL||320 miles|
|Plano, TX||439 miles|
|Baton Rouge, LA||62 miles|
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport Address and Map
|Legal address||700 Airline Drive, Kenner, LA, 70062, USA|
|Phone number||+1 504-464-0831|
|GPS coordinates||29º59´36´´N 90º15´29´´W|
|Airport’s surface area||1,500 acres|
A map showing the location of MSY airport
Car Parking at Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
MSY has 3000 parking spaces for short-term parking, 2500 parking spaces for long-term parking, a Cell Phone Lot, 800 parking spaces on the Credit Card Lot, and Disabled Veteran Parking.
An illustration of the parking arrangement at MSY airport
TravelCar Rentals and Ride-sharing FacilityTraveling doesn’t have to be hectic all the time if you choose the right traveling partner. TravelCar is a renowned transport company, vetted and approved by Trustpilot to deliver transport services. Here are the key services you can access from TravelCar:
- Car rentals from designated locations
- Ride-sharing services
- Car listing for travelers going away on trips for extended periods
- Covered parking spaces
- Interior car vacuuming
- Interior car wash
- Exterior car wash
- Engine servicing
- Wheel alignment
- Interior and exterior car detailing inclusive of compound buffing and polish buffing
- Valet services
- Secured parking lots
- Daniel K. Inouye International Airport
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Salt Lake City International Airport
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- Louis Lambert International Airport
- Oakland International Airport
- Portland International Airport
- Nashville International Airport
- Chicago Midway International Airport
- Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
- Dallas Love Field
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- San Antonio International Airport
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport
- Los Angeles International Airport
- Philadelphia International Airport
|Port of Ostrica||Port of New Orleans||Port of Port Sulphur||Port of Bellevue||Plaquemines Parish Port, Harbor and Terminal District|
|Port of Iberia||Port of Alliance||Port of Megan City||Port of Lake Charles||LOOP Terminal|
|Port of Terrebonne||Port Fourchon||Port of Geismar||Port of St. Bernard||Port of Burnside|
|Port of South Louisiana||Port of Greater Baton Rouge||Port of Shreveport Bossier||Port of Avondale||Port of Krotz Springs|
- Carrollton + St. Charles Light Rail Station
- Carrollton + Maple Light Rail Station
- Carrollton + Freret Light Rail Station
- Charles + Fern Light Rail Station
- Carrollton + Oak Light Rail Station
- Carrollton + Willow Light Rail Station
- Union Station- New Orleans
|Harahan Junction||Little Farms||Willowdale||Kenner||Ama|
|Pontchartrain Gardens||River Ridge||Westgate||Rex Trailer Court||Almedia|
|Elmwood||Bissonet Plaza||Pontchartrain Shores||Live Oak Manor||Orlando Mobile Home Park|
- Comfort Inn New Orleans Airport
- Extended Stay America New Orleans- Kenner
- Four Points by Sheraton New Orleans Airport
- Hilton New Orleans Airport
- Radisson Hotel New Orleans Airport
- Comfort Suites Kenner
- Crowne Plaza New Orleans Airport
- The Airport Inn and Suites
- Sleep Inn New Orleans Airport
- Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, New Orleans Airport, LA
- Americas Best Inn Kenner
- Days Inn New Orleans Airport
- La Quinta Inn & Suites New Orleans Airport
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott New Orleans Airport
Gate presentation at Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
|Concourse A||Concourse A has six gates: A1, A3, A5, A6, A7, A8||Un-operational at the moment.|
|Concourse B||The 11 gates at Concourse B are B1, B2, B4, B5, B7, B8, B9, B10, B11, B12, and B15.||Southwest Airlines|
|Concourse C||There are 15 gates at Concourse C from C1-C16.||American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Condor, British Airways, Spirit Airlines, Allegiant Air, Vacation Express, Copa Airlines, Frontier Airlines|
|Concourse D||12 gates form D1-D12||United Airlines, Air Canada Express, Delta Air Lines|
A map displaying the gate presentation at Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
How TravelCar enhances your travel experience
At TravelCar we mind your travel convenience. We make sure that there are minimal or zero hiccups in your movement to and from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. In as much as we give you the cheapest parking rates in the region, we mind the well-being of your vehicle and your peace of mind.
Offsite parking is a secure way of keeping your vehicle away from possible traffic madness at on-airport parking lots. Additionally, there are minimal height restrictions on cars. TravelCar parking spaces are offsite but very close to the airport terminals.
We have several shuttles that frequently leave for the airport terminals. The shuttle service is free of charge.
Our valet services make it easier for you to beat that deadline and catch your flight in good time. Moreover, valet parking adds a touch of class to your travel experience, great value for your money.Below is a summary of what to expect from TravelCar:
- Cost-effective parking packages that allow you to save up money.
- Prompt valet services and luggage assistance.
- Necessary car maintenance like a car wash, tire changing, oil changing and car detailing at the parking lots.
- Free shuttle service to the airport’s terminals.
- Source of revenue from long-term parking by allowing your vehicle to be leased to other
- A diversity of automobiles to choose from for rental purposes.
- Travel with a reputable brand verified by Trustpilot.
- Ability to make early bookings online on our website at travelcar.com
- We have an active customer support system that is available 24/7 to assist with your reservations.
Class is defined by your taste for the fine things in life. Valet parking is a parking service where a TravelCar attendant assists you in the parking of your automobile in a designated spot. The designated spot is usually reserved for a client who has booked a parking space on our website. The valet attendants are well versed with different car models and will, therefore, do a wonderful job. Moreover, they will assist with your luggage to the shuttles heading to the airport terminals.
The courteous valet team at TravelCar will redefine your parking experience to one that you will always cherish.
Nothing compares to fast and efficient response to messages from our customer service team. We are online 24/7, all days of the year. Customer support is in place to ensure you get proper guidance on our availability in your location, the booking process and any other concerns you may be having.
Please contact us through these channels:
Phone- +1 888-807-0209
We hold your feedback in high regard and hope to see some of your reviews.
Since flights are scheduled in good time, so should your airport parking arrangements. Plan in good time and book a parking slot on our website at www.travelcar.com. You may stand to win discounts on parking prices and valet services. Always remember that the cheapest parking rates are at TravelCar parking slots.
Public transportation to Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
For travelers seeking public means of accessing Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, the easiest way is travelling by road. Two bus companies have direct connections to MSY airport from Downtown New Orleans, Greyhound Bus and Regional Transit Authority’s Express bus.
|Means of transport||Facility||Routes/Stations/Destinations||Availability|
|Road||Greyhound Bus||Greyhound bus reaches Lafayette, Raceland, New Iberia, Houma, Morgan City, Thibodaux, Downtown New Orleans, Gonzales, La Place, and Baton Rouge.||Daily|
|Road||New Orleans Regional Transit Authority Express bus||Links MSY airport to Kenner using the Jefferson Transit Bus and Express Bus. RTA Airport Express Bus operates on Route 202 to connect MSY airport and Downtown New Orleans. Bus stops are at the Union Passenger Terminal Bus Bay 2 in MSY airport and Elk Place in Cleveland.||Daily|
Roads leading to Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
- Airline Highway
- Access Road
- Veterans Memorial Highway
- Loyola Drive
- Veterans Boulevard
- US-90 Highway (Westbank Expressway)
- Nursing suites
- Restrooms and pet relief areas
- Smoking zones
- Post office
- VPN access on the wireless network and free Wi-Fi
- Police station
- Whitney Bank and ATMs
- Express shipping
- Charging stations for electronic devices
- Facilities for individuals with disabilities such as paging services and ramps
- Airline lounges.